Just a fun loving guy, engaged to his best friend with a beautiful little son. Lover of music and he never thought he'd have the opportunity to do something as amazing as the X-Factor.
– How would you describe yourself to our readers?
As above, but also a bit of a cheeky lad with a heart of gold.
– How important is fashion in your life?
I love fashion and the new designs each season. On the Isle of Man there's not really many shops to get the latest trends so I make up for it when I'm in London etc. Whilst being on the X-factor I loved what the Stylists did with my look, some awesome pieces.
– Which Fashion designers are your favourite?
Jeremy Scott is pretty cool and likes to push some boundaries. I like new designers to. Jake Hall has some awesome stuff with his brand Prevu
– Do you think men's fashion has grown in the last years?
Definitely! It's nice to see more and more women emerging through men's fashion as well. Katie Eary is really cool and seems to be going from strength to strength.
– Do you think that men have started to take more of an interested in fashion and beauty? What do you think are the reasons for this?
Men are defo spending more and more on grooming products, I spend a fortune. Sometimes I head to the spa and have a tan or facial and other times I like to splash out on some good moisturiser. Most of my dollar goes on fragrance though - Tom Ford topping the bill. I think it's important for guys to look good and impress.
– What was your thought process of picking your outfit this morning?
Looked outside it was raining and cold so I thought I'd keep the winter coat out a bit longer. I was taking my son Mason out to the park so I just went casual with some Levi's, Prevu T-shirt, fishermans jumper from Zara and my cosy Canada Goose.
- Simplistic or Fashionista?
– Smart or Sport?
– Summer or Winter?
– Last time that you bought clothes?
An hour ago!
– What did you buy?
Jeans, t-shirts, shorts for summer and some new sneeks
– Favourite item in your wardrobe?
My Tom Ford trainers
– What item of clothing could you not live without?
My caps, love my head wear
– Aqua de toilette or Perfume?
Perfume, make it last
– Perfume one was the last one that you used?
Tom Ford - Fucking Fabulous
– When was the last time that you wore a suit?
Last week at a red carpet event, I do like getting suited and booted.
– If you are buying someone a gift, would it be clothes or accessories?
Accessories, they can be worn a thousand ways
What does the future hold for you?
I signed with Daniel Model Management and had some real cool shoots both on my own and with other models. There's some cool things in the pipeline that Dan mmy agent is working on regarding TV. I'm also working on my music in the studio and hope to have some killer tracks out soon.
What's the best piece of advice you were ever given?
Live for today, not tomorrow
Your message to the world in 3 words is?
Live YOUR life
Thank you for the interview!
Retoucher SAM TRENOUTH